"You can't be reliant with everything being on the Counter." 2/23/21

During morning meditation, while at the gazebo, I heard, "You can't be reliant with everything being on the counter."  I really struggle clearing the kitchen counter of some mail and other stuff, cause anxiety of out of sight out of mind.  I don't want to forget or misplace things I need: paying bills and all my charging stuff for bike lights. It has always lowered my anxiety when I can see things out in the open, cause I have such a poor memory and I am very afraid of forgetting and making mistakes-learning behavior from my mom and dad as a child.  I feel this is apart of my shadow work.  I am working on it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21