"Let people know what you are doing. Email it first." 1/29/21

 During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know.  I then immediately heard, "Let people know what you are doing.  Email it first."  I had a strong feeling to take on my responsibilities:

1) Let Jillian know ASAP that the business was dissolved by the state

2) Communicate with Sally: 1) Pay my share of Mason's medical cost when he went to the ED and for his acne meds  2) Let know buying sweatshirts, so Mason isn't hauling so much clothing back and forth

3) Write blog.  I have been avoiding and procrastinating, due to my body not liking early mornings.  Per my wife's suggestion, I will try once a week entries on Sundays


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21