"I did not turn this into a serious business." 2/5/21

During morning meditation, I asked my Spiritual Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard, "I did not turn this into a serious business."  If I was to be honest with myself, OPA For Mental Health, LLC was always a hobby.  I had paid gigs from time to time.  I have buy-in that info should be free.  Pay me for my time to present and train from time to time.  I love teaching and presenting and running groups, even if free most of the time.  Super fun to see people transform before my eyes in 30 minutes or less.  So much fun to empower people.  So much fun spreading, sharing and teaching universal knowledge with fellow human beings.  Feel true to myself, the universe and to others going this route-free information and group facilitation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21