"Bestowed upon me." 2/6/21

 During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide what I needed to know for today.  I then heard, "Bestowed upon me."  My take away, I have many gifts granted to me from the universe:  My ability to heal: with my hands via Reiki, profound listener, sharing my story (presentations, trainings, facilitating groups), treatment massage, and creating and developing OPA For Mental Health.  Sharing OPA via in person groups and via Zoom for the community.  I love being an open conduit and serving a purpose on earth.  We all have a purpose.  The fun is discovering it and then utilizing and sharing our gifts daily with each other.  Everything I can't do makes me so grateful that there is someone else out there that can do it.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21