"Yes. No. Yes. No." 1/24/21

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Jenja an astronomical question: Will the Packers beat the Buccaneers today?  I immediately heard, "Yes."  But then I heard, "No. Yes. No."  That was disconcerting.  

Unfortunately, the Packers lost today.  They had several opportunities for multiple touchdowns, but they just couldn't focus and connect.  The defense and the offense were cold in the first half.  Only the defense was on fire in the second half.  The offense never came alive.  Just goes to show you it truly takes the whole team to be fighting on all cylinders to achieve a convincing win.  Not fair to depend on a few players to carry the whole team to the Super Bowl.  Hopefully next season all the players will be healthy and insync. I am grateful they made it to the Championship playoffs!  GO PACK GO!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21