"There maybe some of that in your debt Locker." 1/08/21

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard, "There maybe some of that in your debt locker."  At first I was confused about what this meant.  I then came to the conclusion that my "debt locker" most likely refers to my "savings" account.  I pretty much have learn to view my savings as emergency money to cover unexpected debts that come up in life.  Not a fun way to spend money.  Or saving money to purchase a traditional home.  In my opinion, also not a fun way to save and leads to more debt.  I learned this way of thinking about saving from my father.  

I never really learned to think of savings as also be utilized for fun activities and/or purchases. So, I am going to try and change my perspective and be open to doing some fun things once in awhile.  They don't have to be large purchases, just FUN purchases and/or activities for either myself, Kels, Mason or the family as a whole.  Kels and I are doing our very best to save throughout each month.  Important that we don't feel defeated when unexpected needs come up.  Like Kels says, "Our savings often goes up and down like the stock market.  We do our best to keep the line moving up and to the right."  What also matters is the intention and consistent effort to put away money in savings for needs and wants.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21