"Sex. Phone and literature." 1/25/21

During morning meditation I heard, "Sex. Phone and literature."  Last Friday, I came down with a sore throat and muscle aches in the afternoon.  I then had myself tested for COVID on Saturday.  Fortunately, I tested negative.  I continued to feel under the weather for the rest of the weekend.  Therefore, my wife and I didn't get to be close to one another.  Today, I finally felt myself.  I initiated that we share in a hot bath when I got home from work.  I offered my love massage and we had the opportunity to be close.  I always love every moment that I get to be close, give and receive back from her.  It is so much fun and nature with my love.  

At work, during my lunch break, I read an article about the Packer's loss to the Buccaneers.  That was my "phone and literature" for the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21