"Lidocaine" 1/2/21

When I woke up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, I heard, "Lidocaine."  My wife the other day stated she has to see the dentist this coming Monday.  When I looked up Lidocaine on Google, it stated that the topical medicine is the most common anesthetic dentists use.  The medicine can treat irregular heartbeats (arrhythmias).  It can also relieve pain and numb the skin.  I am hoping the Lidocaine is able to minimize any discomfort my wife is currently feeling.  I am grateful for modern medicine.  Due to such medication, allows for treatment and saving of teeth and gums, which potentially extends our longevity.  Healthy teeth and gums directly contributes to having a healthy heart.  In the new year, I too will need to have a dental check-up.  I am working on making my teeth and gums a higher priority, when addressing my own health and wellness.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21