"I can do Anything I want to Do." 1/23/21

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirt Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard, "I can do anything I want to do." 

After hearing Somoya's message, I had to pause.  Yesterday, my wife Kels had stated that we are the only ones getting in the way of ourselves.  This statement is so true!  My low self-esteem due to learning challenges since childhood had generated a lot of negative thinking on my part over the years.  I am finally breaking through!  I am OK with no letters after my name.  I finally feel secure.  I know who I am and I am proud of my successes, even if it didn't materialize in financial wealth.  I have been so caught up on success only being defined as making a lot of money and having a lot of nice things.  Like most people, our past and environment can heavily color our perspective on what success is in life.  I am really thrilled to have all my needs met.  Such a blessing.  I am so grateful each day.  I often get my wants met too.  I do positive self talk, visualizing, meditating and saying what I need and want out loud daily.  Therefore, I can do anything I want to do!  Truly, mind over matter.  As they say, life is an illusion.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21