"I am Working for Others Today." 1/24/21

During morning meditation, while visualizing arriving at the gazebo to meet with my Spirit Guides, I heard, "I am working for others today." 

After hearing this message, I wasn't quite sure what this meant.  I started my day with breakfast, shower and shave.  I then made my OPA action list for how I wanted to move through the day.  My top priority was to address my annual business taxes via the Dept. of Revenue.  When I went online, I discovered my LLC business had been dissolved.  I was a bit stunned at first, but not completely surprised.  I hadn't made any income in the last few years.  This was the reason my business is no longer active.  The good news, I owe nothing!  This was a synchronistic moment.  Just on Friday, I was sharing with my son and Kels that I now envision a virtual OPA For Mental Health training center.  This would be a non-profit.  All those I would train would be volunteers who are open and passionate about using and teaching OPA to others.  I would train both peers and professional staff.  Peers could assist with facilitating OPA support groups.  Professional staff would empower their clients by teaching them the tool one on one.  

In the meantime, I am working for others by putting on free Zoom OPA support groups weekly.  Once the support group gains traction in the community, I will then plan on making OPA For Mental Health a non-profit business.  This was my desire from the very beginning, to make OPA For Mental Health a non profit.  I allowed myself to be persuaded by others to go for profit.  I also chose this path out of fear.  I now feel so true to myself and OPA For Mental Health by starting fresh again.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21