"Feeling emotionally" 1/9/21

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I immediately heard, "Feeling emotionally."  The night before I slept terribly.  I had had the first dose of the  COVID-19 vaccine.  After receiving the shot I had a very sore arm and felt light headed.  Then it turned into a headache.  Later I felt very fatigued.  That night I had really bad muscle aches, like the flu.  I was up several times throughout the night feeling uncomfortable.  Fortunately, I felt a lot better the next day.  

Based on my history of having a poor nights sleep and it greatly affecting my mood, I knew Somoya was correct.  I seriously needed to be mindful of my emotions throughout the day.  This morning, I was easily reactive when trying to figure out how to pay our car tabs either online or in person.  Whenever dealing with paying the State of Washington, the task is convoluted and challenging, to say the least.  Fortunately, I was internally able to put myself in check throughout the process, because Somoya gave me heads up.  Thank you Somoya for having my back.  I know my wife also thanks you too!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21