Daily Intention 1/9/21

After waking up, I wrote down my daily intention:  

I am full of grace, kindness and peace towards myself and others today.  I am calm and centered using breath and OPA.  I am having fun today with Kels!  I am having a relaxing and long day.  I feel filled up.  I am open to Reiki.  Money comes effortlessly.  All my needs are being met.

Result:  100% Everything manifested!  The day was nice and very productive.  Kels and I had fun together and the evening was relaxing and long.  Kels was kind enough to buy us some treats today, which was unexpected.  I was mindful to be very kind to the DOL customer services lady.  I could tell she appreciated it, because it appeared the person before me was not as kind.  I was mindful of my emotions when driving and was in no rush to get anywhere.  I left myself plenty of time to get from place to place.  I did a good job of taking care of my needs.  This resulted in me feeling filled up.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21