Daily Intention 1/6/21

 After waking, I wrote down my daily intention for the day:

I am full of grace, kindness and peace all day.  I am calm and centered using breath and OPA.  I am surrounding myself with supportive people.  I am having a safe, warm and fun ride to work and home.  I am having fun with Mason and Kels this evening!  Money comes effortlessly!  I am open to doing Reiki.  I am having a great day!

Result: 100%. Everything came to fruition!  I found two pennies on my ride and picked them up for good luck.  I had one meeting and half day training, so it was easy money!  I was centered and calm and surrounded myself with supportive people.  My rides were both warm, safe and fun.  I had fun with both Mason and Kels in different ways.  My back and left knee are both sore.  I am open to doing Reiki as I fall asleep.  I showed grace, kindness and peace towards co-workers and the EPIC trainer who was struggling.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21