Daily Intention 1/4/21

Daily Intention that I wrote this morning after waking:

I am practicing grace, kindness and peace for myself and others today.  I am calm and centered using breath and OPA.  I am having a safe, warm and fun ride to work and home.  I am being patient and gentle with myself at work coming off vacation.  I am acting rather than reacting.   I am having fun with Mason and Kels this evening!  Money comes effortlessly!  I am doing Reiki. 

Result: 100%.  Everything manifested!  Today I signed Kronos and was paid for two and a half weeks off.  Easy money!!  I sent Reiki-love and light to Kels, Mason and all those affected by the terrible tragedy that occurred recently that affected our very close friends, which treats us all as family.  I was able to gracious, kind and at peace throughout the day.  I managed my day extremely well, in spite of having to catch up on being gone for so long.  I acted and didn't act to others overwhelming stressors.  That included a case manager who reached out to me for support regarding a client I use to offer support to.  I had fun moments and laughs with both Mason and Kels this evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21