Daily Intention 1/3/21

I didn't get a chance to set a daily intention the morning of 1/3/21.  So, I set an intention before I went to bed.  I said quietly out loud to myself that I want to see my deceased brother Joel in my dreams.  

Result: 100% Joel and my brother Pat showed up.  Joel was laughing out loud hard at all the puns I came up with on my own on the spot!  I was impressing Joel.  I was always wanting to impress my brother with my humor, since he was so hilarious.  I so badly wanted his approval when he was alive on many levels.  Hearing him laugh and impressing him made me feel good.  Pat was quiet and more in the background.  Pat and I were always competing for Joel's attention, love and acceptance.  Pat usually won out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21