Daily Intention 1/2/21

After waking, I wrote the following daily intention:

"I have grace, kindness and peace for my self and my loved ones and others.  I am calm and centered using breath and OPA.  I am having fun doing activities by myself, with Mason and Kels.  I am having fun, staying warm and having a safe ride with Mason.  I am making money effortlessly!  I am having a long day.  I feel filled up!  I am getting a haircut I like.  I am depositing my cash today.  

Result: 

95%=I didn't get a haircut today, but my wife agreed to give me a trim tomorrow.  That way I will be sure to like the haircut and it saves the family $30.00.  I went for a long walk in the rain with Mason in the evening, instead of a bike ride.  It was a safer choice, due to lack of sleep.  Our fire alarm went off at 5:30am, due to a weak battery.  I did receive a little interest today on our saving account.  Plus, Kels was generous enough to buy us some healthy drinks.  Everything else did come to fruition.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21