Daily Intention 1/10/21

 After waking, I wrote my daily intention:

I am full of grace, kindness and peace towards myself and others today.  I am cal and centered using breath and OPA.  I am having fun with Kels!  I am getting things done that need to get done.  I am having a long day.  I feel filled up! Money comes effortlessly!  I am open to Reiki, either receiving or giving.

Result: 90% No money came to me today, but everything else manifested!  I gave myself Reiki this morning after waking.  This knocked me out for another hour.  I was in a good mood for the day.  I had a nice conversation over the phone with a good long time friend.  Her name is Jillian.  I had a deep and philosophical talk with my wife Kels.  We both found it enjoyable.  I really love these kinds of talks that make you think and appreciate life itself and one another.  I was able to get some long overdue things done-addressing the copyright and verbiage update on my OPA For Mental Health, LLC manual.  I was also able to respond to some emails and send off copies of the OPA manual.  In addition, I am getting prepared to run some OPA Zoom support groups for Community Live on Fridays.  I am really excited to partake in my community and be of support outside the hospital.  I have been wanting to reach and support a larger audience for a very long time.  in addition, I am enjoying meeting new people with similar passions and interests.  Everyone's goal is to support those living with mental health and/or co-occurring challenges.  We want people to thrive and move forward in recovery.  We want to offer hope!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21