"A beggar took it off my fingers. Coward." 1/10/21

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard, "A beggar took it off my fingers.  Coward."  My wife stated she was going for a walk on the Burke Gilman this morning with her best friend Nina.  In case the message was meant to be literal, I shared the message/warning with Kels.  She immediately took of her wedding ring and other precious stone off of her fingers.  

If this message was a figure of speech, my take away is I am feeling anxious about sharing my OPA manual with the community.  That is my precious gem.  Recently, I have had interest from other peers wanting to receive the manual.  Per history, I have had some very negative outcomes from sharing my material within my workplace, which deeply hurt my feelings and ruined relationships.  I have grown since these incidences.  

My wife has taught me better to share and have others copy, then just keep knowledge and wisdom to myself.  She states it is a real compliment when others copy your work.  I am beginning to learn and accept the whole purpose is to freely share information and assist others with their recovery process, not worry who gets the credit.  I once read a short novel about "Ego is the Enemy".  The basic premise was to choose to either "Do the work" or worry about "Who you are becoming".   The latter can cause much pain to ones self and to others.  I rather choose the former and continue to work on this process.  As a result, I will become secure and happy no matter what others choose to do with the information I share freely.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21