Marvel over your own trivia and Insights

Sunday, June 30th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spiritual Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard and internal voice say, "Marvel over your own trivia and insights."

My interpretation of Somoya's message today is that I should be proud of all of my personal life accomplishments/facts about Marty's life (trivia) thus far.  I need to be amazed how my six sense is so strong and communicates well with the Spiritual World.  I need to stop down playing, minimizing, and taking my energetic gift for granted.  It is one of my strong passions.  I need to celebrate it!  I need to enjoy it from moment to moment daily!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21