If anxious, mess Up (Contains Update)

Thursday, June 20th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spiritual Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say, "If anxious, mess up."  

Today I am flying back alone from Atlanta to Seattle.  I have very little flying experience.  It is very sporadic over the past 25 years.  Therefore, I don't feel confident about logistics and navigating the airport to get home.  

I was fortunate that Somoya sent me this message the morning of departure.  I know that if I just focus on breath and ask others for assistance, I will safely be guided home without a hitch.  Whenever I get too anxious and over think, I make lots of mistakes and end up frustrated and/or angry. 

Update: 6/21/19

Thanks to Somoya, I made the conscious effort to breathe and stay calm the whole day.  As a result, I was relaxed and made no mistakes taking Uber, navigating the Atlanta and Seattle airports, light rail, and busing home.  I asked several people at the airport for assistance, trusted my gut, and allowed plenty of time to get from place to place. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21