I can empower each one of You

Wednesday, June 12th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spiritual Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  Then I heard an internal voice say, “I can empower each one of you.”

I went to the Program Oversight meeting yesterday with management and upper management.  This meeting happens once per month.  The purpose is to maximize and improve support groups on the psych units.  The only reason I am allowed in these meetings, is because I developed a successful form of cognitive behavioral therapy, which now rivals CBT, DBT, DBT P, and WRAP, which are all evidence based.

I am being asked by an LA consultant to be open to making OPA evidence based.  I am open and willing to collaborate with the hospital/university.  I get the impression from management that if OPA doesn’t go evidence based, it will eventually need to be removed from the units.  It would be a win win, if OPA For Mental Health could become EB.  I could more easily proliferate the information out in the community.

I spoke up in the meeting about how OPA For Mental Health, LLC could be a huge benefit not only to patients getting their needs met and potentially expediting discharge, but also supporting over worked staff who are feeling unsupported and burnt out.  Management took what I shared into consideration.  I was later asked by the LA consultant for access to my product and worksheets.  I went her an email with attachments.  I cc’d the director of psych.

After the meeting, upper management thanked me for being so candid about staff burn out and feeling that they lack support from management.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21