He is one of those people who won't judge on anyone's Opinion

Wednesday, June 19th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spiritual Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say, "He is one of those people who won't judge on anyone's opinion."

My friend Steven and I just drove from Seattle to Atlanta.  He and his wife bought a new home.  In the three and half days we spent together, I have come away with believing exactly what Somoya has stated: "He is one of those people who won't judge on anyone's opinion."  Steven is someone who is easy going, funny, and fun to be around.  He is willing to listen to another person's struggles, without casting judgment.  Steven is good at validating and doesn't gossip.  He is trustworthy and follows through with what he promises.  Steven is the kind of guy who anyone would be blessed to have in their life.  I feel fortunate to have him as a friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21