Falter (Contains Update)

Monday, June 24th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spiritual Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.
I then heard an internal voice say, “Falter.”

I Googled the word.  It means to lose strength or momentum.  I was surprised to hear this message from Somoya, cause the prior week was so much fun due to me being flexible, relaxing, and adventurous!  I am only left to think this will be somehow tied into work.  I will just need to remain grounded and aware.

6/26/19: Update:

I came back to work with one of my co-workers trying to make me look bad in ORCA notes, but she failed.  I had covered my tail in a prior “coverage” email.  In addition, she stated she was expecting me to look and feel exhausted with having to do a road trip from Seattle to Atlanta.  Her comment was not at all nice or supportive.  It was as if she was hoping I would be struggling.  Sick behavior.
In addition, I had another co-worker over react due to an email I sent.  He was so defensive and angry.  The last two days have been emotionally exhausting to deal with these two personality types and getting back to the daily grind of work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21