Did you touch a ghost Pepper?

Wednesday, June 26th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spiritual Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say, "Did you touch a ghost pepper?"

Yesterday, I was trying to communicate via email with another team to support a client around obtaining housing.  One of the team member's behavior was so reactive and defensive.  He included his supervisor and team member in the conversation and shouted at me in caps.  In addition he attacked myself and my team members by stating we are not open to working with their team in serving individuals who need housing.  I responded in the email that I would let the Social Worker who is offering services to mutual client respond to his email, since I wasn't having success at communicating her needs without offending this team member.  The Social Worker never responded to the email.  Two days later, she did tell me in person she was too busy to do so.  She stated she would be happy to speak with the supervisors by phone, if needed, to explain the challenges the client was up against with making calls. She agreed with me that the email was not attacking the program offering housing, but informing the housing team that the clean and sober housing entities were not giving accurate info to the client over the phone.  My supervisor is out of town.  Therefore, I had to take the time to write an email explaining my intentions and attach it to the chain of emails.  Also, I had to state that this person's response by email is not professional and the behavior of attacking and making false accusations needs to cease.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21