Daily insights from past Week

Tuesday, May 21st

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for the day.  I then heard an internal voice say, "Not enough chairs."

Wednesday, May 22nd

Didn't have a chance to meditate.

Thursday, May 23rd

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for the day.  I then heard and internal voice say, "What are your current level plans?"  Thinking this pertains to OPA  EB any Kels and I eventually buying a small home that we can afford and also be a nest egg.

Friday, May 24th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for the day.  I then heard and internal voice say, "Soul.  He wants to be oppositional."  I know this is referring to our son Mason.  Sure enough, he was in a passive aggressive way.  Just this week, I decided I am always going to set limits with all those in my workplace, personal life, and with those I meet in the future.  Part of being good and true to myself.

Saturday, May 25th

Didn't make time to meditate.

Sunday, May 26th

Didn't make time to meditate.

Monday, May 27th

During morning meditation,  I asked my Spiritual Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say, “Gerth!”

I few weeks ago I had an accident riding my mountain bike with my son Mason.  We were playing cycle soccer. The ball got caught between my wheel and chain.  My pubic bone hit hard against the steel headset.  I went to the ground in extreme pain.  I had to do energy work in order to catch my breath and ride home.  Making love to my wife has been very painful and challenging, but I am a fighter, when it comes to not succumbing to physical and mental pain.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21