Back then, things were much Simpler

Friday, June 28th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spiritual Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say, "Back then, things were much simpler."  While hearing this, I had a visual of my old cycling coach Eugene "Zeke" Zeitler showing me a simple address: 3000.  It was not my childhood address, but the numbers were obviously simple to remember for an address.

Seeing my old coach, made me happy.  I have tried to locate him for years, but haven't had any success.  Outside of the daily family drama and trauma of living in a big family with tons of relatives, my overall childhood was simple with being the youngest of 7 children.  As long as I was well behaved and stayed out of trouble, I got what I wanted and my needs for the most part were met.  I just focused on getting perfect grades in school (in spite of living with learning challenges) and staying busy with daily workouts with competitive cycling.  My friendships for the most part were superficial in school, but I had a few close ones.  I had several good friends in my neighborhood while growing up.  I was not happy in the home.  I found my happiness outside the home, whether it be playing in the woods with my dogs or friends, or training on my bike hours on end.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21