Antisocial

Saturday, June 29th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spiritual Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say, "Antisocial."

I personally have had and current have people who I would define as living with the traits of being antisocial.  Google defines it as the following:  An individual who manipulates, exploits, and violates the rights of others without any remorse.  Over the years, often I have been abused by this person's behavior as they try to get their personal wants met.  I am finally learning to set firm limits and minimize engagement with this type of individual, in order to create my power and happiness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21