All are against You

Thursday, June 27th

During morning meditation. I asked my Spiritual Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say, "All are against you."

My gut feeling, due today being a team meeting, my peers could turn on me on a dime.  This has happened to me multiple times in the past.  It doesn't matter whether I am super nice and lack boundaries or nice and maintain firm boundaries.  Nothing changes their behavior.  Best to remain nice, set my limits, and be ready to go to battle to protect my honor and credibility.   The good thing is management is wise enough to assess each negative comment and situation.  They take what my peers say with a grain of salt.

Unfortunately, management does fosters competition amongst the peers.  With over ten years of employment, management and case management continue to speak highly of me to others. As a result, my peers are often trying to take me down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21