Stand Easily Standing

Friday, May 3rd

During afternoon meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya ten times out loud:  "Please heal me."  Then I asked her, "How are you going to heal me today?" out loud ten times.  Next, I received a visual in black and white that lasted several seconds.  I observed a large male figure looking at me sitting on the floor with my back against the wall.  He then said, "Stand easily standing."  When I first stood up in the visual, I was still slouching to the right, not standing upright.  The large figure of a man then directed with the movement of his hands for me to stand up tall.  He moved both of his hands in the air back and forth in a twisting motion to show me how to stand up straight and tall.  I then stood up straight.

I feel emotionally exhausted and beat up from several traumatic events that occurred yesterday that was out of my control.  Somoya's visual and message made me realize she is absolutely right.  I need to stand tall again.  I need to get back on my feet.  Standing tall will help me overcome and move past the trauma.  I need to show that the trauma doesn't have a hold on me.  I am in control and I am strong, in spite of it all.

After receiving and processing the visual and message, I immediately felt better!  I thanked Somoya.  I got myself off the bed and stood tall.  I told myself out loud that I am OK.  I am moving forward with my day.  I am getting my happiness and power back by standing tall throughout the day and in the days to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21