When You Open Your Heart to Others

Wednesday, April 24th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya a question.  I asked, "What is Kels big moment?"  I then heard an internal voice say, "When you open your heart to others."

Kels and I saw a psychic a couple years ago.  Stephen the psychic stated Kels would have a big moment/shift in her life this year.  When I first shared the message with Kels she didn't see this as exciting, but as hard work.  Also she stated she didn't find such an action to be rewarding.

I later did some research on the internet around opening ones heart to others.  I sent the links to my wife.  She stated she took the time to read the links and found them to be helpful and supportive.  I know it will be hard work for her, but I also am confident she will reap endless rewards from being more vulnerable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21