What Are You Doing Snakes?

Wednesday, April 3rd

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say, "What are you doing snakes?"

The term "snakes" is a word I use to describe those I work with who are not ethical, don't follow rules, and talk behind my back-backstabbers.  Several "snakes" in my workplace have moved on in the past year.  It is not clear on whether or not they were asked to leave, or they left on their own volition.  Before their exits, I was very close to leaving my job that I am very passionate about, due to their behavior.  

Currently, there are a few "snakes" that still remain.  I am much more hyper vigilant and mindful not to share or be trusting of these individuals.  I have to be very thoughtful about what I say and do as I move forward in my professional career.  I want to collaborate with the hospital and make my product available to as many people as possible, but not without a contract.  That is one lesson I have learned.  I no longer am sharing openly or taking people's word in the workplace.  That is the second lesson I have learned.  

The "snakes" I am aware of, are quietly slithering about.  I am cautiously engaging with them on a frequent basis.  I now will be sure to think..."What are your doing snakes?"  Thank you Somoya for always having my back!     

Comments

  1. Always keep your friends close and enemies closer! ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21