We Both Made the Decision

Thursday, April 4th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for the day.  I then heard an internal voice say, "We both made the decision."

When hearing this message from Somoya, I realized I have put off two wills:  One in which our son's birth mother and I need to do.  It is 9 years over due!  Also, Kelli and I need to do one for ourselves.  I have been procrastinating on both.  The former, cause I don't want to deal with my ex-wife in another lengthy process. The latter, due to not wanting to think about carrying on without my loving and extremely supportive wife Kels.  I know when I pass this information on to Kels, she and I will easily make the decision to take action and "Getter Done!"  That is just the way she is.  I so love that about her.  Fear is not the essence of who she is.  She is a Scorpio.  My goal is to complete the will with Kels first this year.  I will then feel more informed and confident to take it on with my ex, for Mason's sake.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21