Someone Else Needs the Bed

Monday, April 8th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say, "Someone else needs the bed."

My wife and I were supposed to check out of Deer Harbor Resort on Orcas Island at 12pm.  Since the resort was so good at allowing us to check in early last Saturday, I passed on Somoya's message to my wife.  My wife said that if Somoya says to do it...we should do it.

We both did an amazing job of being flexible, spontaneous, and going with the flow for the rest of the day.  We didn't need to catch a ferry till 5:15pm.  We spent the time getting coffee, exploring the Island, visiting a museum, having lunch at our favorite restaurant, hanging at a bar on the waterfront, and listening to live music while drinking ciders at the ferry terminal.  After our adventure, both my wife and I saw and counted a total of 34 deer over three days. It was more like Deer Island, than Deer Harbor!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21