Power Is Saying

Friday, April 19th

Before falling asleep, my wife and I were reading from a psychic book of ours.  We are hoping to make our future housing to manifest sometime soon.  Where we are currently living is quickly becoming too expensive for our combined incomes.  My wife and I both asked out loud what will our future housing look like. 

As I was drifting off to sleep, I saw in black and white a large flat screen TV or mirror on a wall.  It happened in a flash, so I was uncertain.  Then I heard an internal voice say, "Power is saying."  When we had been reading the book, the author emphasized to ask the universe for what you want.  

Asking for what I want is not something I am good at.  I grew up feeling guilty asking for what I want.  I learned through religion I should just be happy with my basic needs being met.  I also learned this from my mother.  My wife Kels is excellent at asking for what she wants, and often the universe delivers!  She doesn't feel bad about putting it out there.  I am planning to practice more saying out loud my wants and allowing myself to receive them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21