Like Gold

Tuesday, April 2nd

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say, “Like gold.”

Yesterday, in a work email, I was surprised to see myself invited back to the Program Oversight Committee.  I was very passionate and truthful in the first meeting.  I wasn’t sure how that was going to go over with upper management.  The fact that I am being allowed to partake in future meetings, makes me think they really appreciate my input, candidness, and would like to see my cognitive method for managing stress and symptoms become evidence based.  My only logical guess is Somoya is saying my copyright is “Like gold.”  It has value and a lot of people want it. The more it is desired, the more it is worth!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21