It's This Moment That Brings You A Win fall of Luck!

Thursday, April 18th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say, "It's this moment that brings you a win fall of luck!"  I had my cognitive behavioral method on my mind just before hearing Somoya's message.

Today, I finally found the right moment to speak with Kate McNulty about collecting data, in hopes of making my cognitive behavioral method evidence based someday.  I have had to wait a couple months for this opportunity.  Kate is now the director of all three psych units.  She is very busy with meetings and tasks each day.  I hardly see her anymore.

When Kate walked onto my unit this morning, she literally granted me a couple minutes to speak.  I first acknowledged that she was a very busy person.   Out of respect of her time, I stated I would be happy to email and set up a day and time to talk.  She then asked, "What is this all about?"  I reminded her that Laura Collins had stated the hospital is interested in collecting data on my cognitive behavioral method for managing stress.  Kate said I could email her and request the name of the woman who helped with her data collection years ago.  Also, Kate gave me the OK to keep communicating with Dr. Heidi Combs.  Laura Collins had stated to me recently in a meeting that Dr. Combs was interested in assisting me with data collection. I took action immediately by sending both of them emails.  I am looking forward to positive responses next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21