Heard Three Messages From Somoya

Saturday, April 13th

Before starting my morning meditation, I read a text that my niece Danielle had her baby boy!  His name is Easton.  That makes me a Great Uncle for the first time.  The family as a whole is super excited for his arrival.

Next, I did my morning meditation and asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard three messages:

1) “Hearing the pairing of a beautiful relationship.”  Obviously, this was about Danielle and her son Easton.  I am so happy for the both of them!

2) “Each got a seat.  I don’t even know what trip I ordered.”  I am not sure what this is referring to.  A wait and see...

3) “Wait until the 20th!”  I was thinking about what are family should do for future housing.  If we received OK to rent one of Nina’s father’s rentals, we could then give early notice, which the landlord would appreciate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21