Back Drums

Sunday, April 21st

During the middle of the night, as I was waking to use the restroom, I heard an internal voice say, "Back drums."  I am not quite sure what this is referring to.  If I was to learn to play an instrument and be good at it, it most likely would be the drums.  My brother Pat had a drum set when he was young and I really enjoyed messing around on it.  Also, when I shared a house with several people in the 90's, they use to play music often and allow me the opportunity to play the drums.  That was a lot of fun!  I would be open to playing drums in the future.  I really enjoy music, but wasn't given the opportunity to try different instruments in school while growing up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21