When I go to Apply for That Job...

Sunday, March 31st

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say, "When I go to apply for that job..."

I feel this refers to researching my cognitive method for managing stress and changing behavior.  I believe this could be my future full-time job in my current workplace.  I work at a research/teaching hospital.  I would need a contract stating my needs and wants.  After writing my entry, I then saw 811.  I looked up its spiritual meaning.  The article stated 811 means new beginnings!  It was very cool to have this synchronistic moment: insight from Somoya and then seeing 811.  I am looking forward to having further conversations with upper management regarding collecting data, publishing, and eventually making the cognitive method evidence based.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21