See It In The Mind’s Eye (Contains Update)

Friday, March 15th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say, “See it in the mind’s eye.”

I spend more time thinking than visualizing.  I want to get better at visualizing as I move throughout the day and moving towards accomplishing my goals.  I am very organized on paper, which is half the battle.  I need to combine both writing and visualizing each day and throughout the day.  As a result, I strongly believe tasks and goals will manifest much easier.  Moving forward, I am going to commit myself to more visualizing and hope for great results!

Update on 3/22/19:

I had a really busy week once again at work.  I used my cognitive method to get me through the most important tasks, which made me feel satisfied.  I only practiced visualization in the shower and in the meditation room before work.  I didn't try visualizing throughout the workday, which I was hoping to.

Today is Friday and my day off.  Yesterday I was beginning to feel a little overwhelmed by all the errands/tasks I wanted to complete with my free time.  When I woke up this morning, I decided I would first use my method of creating my daily structure.  I then read through each errand/task and visualized myself completing each one before starting anything.  Next, I visualized each one individually, as I was taking action to complete it.  Remaining in my mind's eye, while carrying out the errand/task, kept me from thinking about anything else.  I found myself smoothly and effortlessly moving through space, without reacting to the physical world around me (noisy children, road construction, traffic, etc.).

I have discovered over time, that when I think too much during the day about all the things I need to do; I literally slow myself down, time slips by, causing myself even more anxiety.  I am really excited to continue practicing combining my cognitive method of daily structure with visualization throughout each day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21