Resign

Thursday, March 28th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say, "Resign."

My logical guess is that this message is referring to the director of our clinic.  She made a prejudice statement at an all staff meeting (which I wasn't present to hear).  She later followed it up with an apology email stating the same prejudice remark in writing!  

A few days later after the email, I bumped into her in the hallway.  She stated she was going on vacation.  Planned or forced...that is the question?   Overall, for years staff have not been happy with her leadership.  It will be interesting if this just blows over or if there will be fallout.  Time will tell... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21