Nanny Gets Down...Gets Healthy!

Wednesday, March 6th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say, "Nanny gets down...Gets healthy!"

I know for certain that this message from Somoya pertains to my wife Kelli.  She has been a professional nanny for many affluent families for over 20 years.  As of last year, she retired from this profession.

In December, my wife was sharing how she is trying to "find her enough" in hopes to be overall happy.  She and I have been eating healthier as vegans for the past 3 or 4 years.  Then one of her friends introduced her to a program called Beach Body.  This program has nutritional vegan supplements, short yet intense exercise videos, virtual coaches, certifications, and books.

My wife loves Beach Body, because the program is holistic.  It is addressing the body as a whole:  Mind, body, and soul.    She is first getting her self fit, and then plans to coach others to transform themselves in the near future.  She will do fantastic in this type of business, cause she is committed, believes in the product, and is a people person-very outgoing!  Per history, Kelli has done fantastic at sales.

As her husband, the biggest change I have noticed is in her overall attitude.  When we first met in 2010, she use to excuse her negative thoughts as just being "realistic" about life.  Now my wife's spirits have risen with this Beach Body program.  She is way more positive and upbeat on a consistent basis!  In addition, she looks physically great!  Both her inside and outside are becoming one:  BEAUTIFUL!  The daily hard work shows...as she glows.   I am very proud of her, and to have the opportunity to be her best friend and husband.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21