It’s Hard to Support all of Them, When They all Receive Them

Sunday, March 24th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say, “It’s hard to support all of them, when they all receive them.”

This message from Somoya is validating.  I work in a profession in which I care and support those who live with mental health and addiction challenges. I do find it hard to equally support all the clients I follow, when they are receiving support in different ways from others.  Some clients get support from loved ones and from professional staff, while others get support out in the community through club houses and/or via agencies.  It is challenging not too over resource individuals, as they choose to or not to work towards their recovery goals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21