I am Trying to be President (Update)

Monday, March 25th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say, “I am trying to be president.”

Yesterday, I was reading how Scorpios tend to become presidents in the United States.  Scorpios are considered natural born leaders.  Scorpios are brave and logical, in general.

I am a Pisces.  I struggle with being consistent with leadership, brave, and especially logical.  We Pisces tend to be very sensitive, emotional, and reactive.  We want to please and assist others, in general.

I am attending a committee meeting this coming Tuesday.  I have power.  I have something they want.  They want my cognitive method to become evidence based.  I need to act “like a president” in the meeting.  I need to remain calm, in charge, brave, level headed when conversing with all the management and hirer ups.  I REALLY need patience, and not care what they think of me.  I need to get my needs met in this deal.

3/26/19 Update:

I advocated that management respect copyrights.  I advocated that they use and respect WRAPS copyright.  I expressed my frustration and concern of not having more healthy nutritional options offered on the psych unit.  After the meeting, The psych director shared his concern about the nutrition being offered. He stated eating healthy, exercise, sleep, and daily structure are all very important for maintaining and supporting recovery.  In addition, he gave his “blessing” for me to pursue collecting data on the inpatient units in hope of making my cognitive method for managing stress evidence based.  He has directed me to the director of the units to have further discussion about the protocol of collecting the data.  One thing for certain, I will be requesting a contract, if moving forward with collaboration with the hospital.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21