Help Me to Reduce Stress

Thursday, March 7th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say, "Help me to reduce stress."  I was aware that this is my mom's birthday today.  She passed away at age 84, on December 8th, 2016.

During my meditation, I found myself thinking about how I could get some juice today at work, without spending a lot of money.  The problem is I use sugar and salt to reduce stress in by overall daily life, but especially today, since I am reminded of my mom's birthday.

I have stage three kidney disease due to taking medication over the years.  I have been made aware by my nephrologist that too much sugar and salt is not healthy for my kidneys, eyes, and limbs.  I need to use natural ways, such as more cardio and meditation to help reduce daily stress.

My work on inpatient psych is extremely stressful, but rewarding at the same time.  This is why I stick it out in this type of environment.  If I am not willing to change my current work environment, then I need to incorporate healthier methods, other than sugar and salt, to calm my nerves.

My plan of action is to incorporate more strenuous cardio in short spurts and evening meditation on a daily basis.    I am confident that increase cardio and meditation will curb my cravings for sugar and salt.  Thank you my friend Somoya for assisting me with being honest with myself about what is best for managing my daily stress.  I want to live a long and healthy life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21