Happy Well Adjusted Kids

Wednesday, February 27th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say, “Happy well adjusted kids.”  My only guess was this was referring to our friends Nina and Greg’s family.  They have four young children.  The children are being home schooled thus far.  They practice the Christian faith.  The children are all very social, outgoing, and appear to be happy every time we visit.  They all have a ton of energy and are fun to be around.

Also, when I awoke in the middle of the night, I vividly saw numbers on three cubes floating in darkness.  I am very curious what these numbers mean.  I wrote them in a piece of paper to keep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21