Gemini (Contains Update)

Wednesday, March 20th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say, "Gemini."

I know this refers to our son Mason and his personality.  As I was coming out of my meditation, I heard my wife Kelli in the kitchen making a request, as if our son wasn't doing the things she and I have taught him.  Next I heard Kelli say with with excitement, "Look at the moon, Mason!"  Today is a full moon; it is called the super moon.  Both my wife and I need to have compassion towards Mason and be patient, based on these facts.

Per history, Mason has behaviorally been more challenging, when it is a full moon.  I am going to give my wife the heads up before she leaves for work today.  In addition, I am going to try something new:  Before he leaves for school, gently remind him that I am aware that it is a full moon.   Request that he be mindful of his behavior and kind towards his mother when doing homework this evening.

Update on 3/20/19:

At 5:37pm, I texted Kelli mentioning I was on my way home from work.  I asked if Mason was being well behaved.  Kelli responded by saying, "Mason has been good...thanks to your kind and gentle reminder."  Thank you Somoya for your kind and gentle reminder.  You helped us take action as a family, rather than get drawn into reaction from a full moon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21