Free Referral

Saturday, March 2nd

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say, "Free referral."

At first, I didn't know what this message was pertaining to.  But this past Friday, I ended up needing to tackle our family and business taxes.  It took longer this year to receive all the paperwork from our employers for some reason.  Therefore, it had us searching for a tax accountant late in the game.  I had one guy in mind to call.  I reached out and he wasn't taking on new clients, due to being too busy.  My next best idea was to make a request on the app Nextdoor.  This is where I ended up getting "free referrals" from near by neighbors.

I ended up having a neighbor confirm that a local tax accountant, by the name of Eric at CPA Professionals, was excellent.  He stated Eric was very honest and professional.  I gave Eric a call.  He was so honest, that he stated based on what I shared with him over the phone, I would be best this year using Turbo Tax.  He stated when my business brought in more income, he would be more than happy to do my personal and business taxes next February.

The "free referral" and Eric's honestly, ended up saving my family $500.00 in fees this year!  Thank you Somoya for putting the free referral in the forefront of my mind.  This was the first time I have used the app Nextdoor to reach out for assistance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21