Cancelled!

Saturday, March 30th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say, "Cancelled!"  The voice was loud in my head.

For the last few days I had been planning and looking forward to riding bikes with our son this weekend.  It is an activity we both love to do together!  Unfortunately, Mason arrived at our home this Friday sick with a bad cold and cough.  As a result, he is very tired all the time.  Mason has had this cold since last Sunday at his mom's home.  This lead to him missing one day of school this week.

The fact that he is not drastically better, was the cause of having to cancel today's fun bike ride together.  Both of us were sad and disappointed in having to do so.  My gut told me to keep up the Neti-Pot and have him rest.  We laid low for the day by having meaningful conversations, hanging out in the sun, doing some reading, and playing video games on our phones together.  We still had the opportunity to have quality time together, which was most important to both of us.

Possibly tomorrow he will feel a lot better and riding bikes will be a possibility.  If he is feeling the same, we will do similar activities as we did on Saturday.  Both Kelli and I just want him healthy for the upcoming school week.  We don't want his health to deteriorate and have Mason go on antibiotics for a sinus infection.  Per history, colds tend to go this way for Mason each year... if not multiple times.  We all prefer him to have his body heal naturally, without having to pump his young body with man made prescriptions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21