All I Want to do is Make Money. I Feel Comfortable Making Money.

Thursday, February 28th

During morning meditation, I asked my Spirit Guide Somoya what I needed to know for today.  I then heard an internal voice say, "All I want to do is make money.  I feel comfortable making money."

This was an unusual yet comforting message for me to hear.  All my life I have been playing martyr.  I learn to be a "victim/sufferer" by observing how my mom navigated through her lifetime on this earth.  It didn't serve her well.  Therefore, it hasn't served me well to be Marty the martyr.

I recognize now that I can continue to be of service to others, but be open to making more money in the process.  I am at a point in my life where I am excited to let go of my fears and control.  I want to collaborate with others, in hopes of making my intellectual property assist and offer support to as many people as possible.

When my development becomes evidence based, I will have countless opportunities to teach others and make money in the process.  It feels good to allow myself to make this manifest.  I am no longer going to "sell myself short", as my father often expressed to me in my youth and young adult life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It Says it's Right Here in These Teeth...Jaws

"See the good food. Feed the noogies." 2/25/21